The Small Group Network is celebrating its 15th anniversary! Steve Gladen and James Browning look at the history of the small group network and what things that are currently happening that could make a big difference for you or your ministry.
Check out our Year In Review to find out just how big of an impact members of the network made last year: https://smallgroupnetwork.com/articles/2021-small-group-network-year-in-review/
1. Crawl: Have an small group ministry idea? Share it with us and we will crowd source a ministry ideas book! Not only will you get a copy of the fun and helpful ideas book but you’ll also be entered to win an iPad. Now that’s a great idea! https://smallgroupnetwork.com/ideasbook/
2. Walk: We are excited to be launching the Group Talk podcast network. What does that mean? First of all, it means the Group Talk podcast is breaking up and everyone is getting their own show. So make sure to subscribe to each show individually:
– Here To There With Carolyn Taketa: https://share.transistor.fm/s/5ec5fb80
– Leadership Journey With Bill Search: https://share.transistor.fm/s/205fa92d
– and our newest member of the network Why God Why? from Peter Englert at Browncroft Church: https://share.transistor.fm/s/4f738575
3. Run: Help us create GROUP Method curriculum! Stay tuned to the small group network website for details on that or join the livestream at 10am Pacific time on April 13th https://fb.me/e/4bLc3Iczt
Our future prediction is that big things are coming from even smaller places. Plus, now is the time to join a huddle. Share your small group predictions for the next 15 years in the reviews section on your favorite podcast app or in our facebook group!